Banana Nut Muffins are a great snack or quick breakfast! I love combining them with one of our Chai Teas. The added flavor to an already rich muffin, adds the perfect amount of decadence to any morning or snack. Follow our simple recipe below to enjoy these healthy muffins, hot, right out of the oven!
3 medium ripe bananas
1.75 cup Kodiak Cake Mix – Buttermilk
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup coconut oil melted
2/3 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
2.5 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease muffin pan with coconut oil.
3. Measure and mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
4. Fill each muffin tin about 2/3 of the way.
5. Bake 18-22 min until golden. To check if they’re done, insert a toothpick- if it comes out clean, your muffins are ready.